FOR TODAY
Outside my window...the temperatures have dipped back below 50. Most of my flowers have already popped up and things are blooming.
I am thinking...I need to cover up my lettuces this afternoon. Temperatures are supposed to drop below 20 tonight.
I am thankful for...my husband, my children and our futures together.
From the kitchen... bacon, eggs and toast were served at 10am. Homemade pizza with the girls later.
I am creating...a longer things to do list!
I am going...on a play date with the girls this afternoon. Followed by baseball and softball practices back to back this evening.
I am reading...the Bible in 90 Days.
I am hoping...that the weather folks are wrong and we do not get snow this weekend.
I am hearing...the wind whipping through the awnings.
Around the house...we have vegetable seedlings started near all open windows.
One of my favorite things...sweet tea, and I can’t have any for another 3 and a half weeks!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Ball practices, ballet and a trip to the in-laws for a cookout on Saturday evening.
Here is picture for the thought I am sharing...spring brings new life, new hope clothed in beauty.
You can read other ladies’ daybook entries by going here.
1 comment:
As always, very nicely composed! Keep Rocking Chickie. <3<3<3
Post a Comment