The Simple Woman’s Daybook
FOR TODAY (October 12, 2010)
Outside my window... the weather was perfect! High 70’s, no humidity and only big white puffy clouds!
I am thinking... I really need to make some life changes.
I am thankful for... healthy children.
From the learning rooms...today was not a stellar homeschooling day. Brain cramps on Olivia’s part and short fuse on my part.
From the kitchen... we made caramel apples today. Yeah, won’t be trying THAT again anytime soon!
I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt.
I am creating... a collage for Da Coach.
I am going... to bed soon!
I am reading... “The Strategically Small Church” and “City on Our Knees”
I am hoping... that my nose stops running soon!
I am hearing... the sound of the dryer chugging along.
Around the house…laundry is almost finished, kids are in bed and I’m soon to follow.
One of my favorite things... Peppermint Mocha Creamer…yum!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Wednesday is piano and Awana. Thursday is a field trip to the post office. Friday is double ballet classes. Saturday is the first practice for the Nutcracker. Sunday is church and a birthday party for my husbands uncle.
Here is my favorite picture from this past week...

No comments:
Post a Comment