Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mmmm….Pumpkin

k6341023[1]

You know, I bet we could rename fall as “Pumpkin” and nobody would mind.   It’s THAT important to the season.  I love pumpkin in anything – cake, pie, Blizzards from Dairy Queen, bread, coffee. 

Last year I did a series where I shared all kinds of yummy recipes.  This year, I’ll just bring those posts back up to the top for your reading pleasure.  These are recipes that I use and love.  I hope you find something here that lands on your “must do” list every fall.

Pumpkin Pancakes

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Breakfast Rolls

Pumpkin Pie Dessert

Pumpkin Bread

Cooking With Fresh Pumpkin

Pumpkin Seeds

If you are baking challenged, or just strapped for time, you might try the Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights.  Spread cream cheese frosting on those little darlings and nobody will know it’s not homemade.  Trust me!   That little tip is a little something that works for me when I’m pressed for time and need to appear very “Suzy Homemaker”.

1 comment:

MomLaur said...

Yummy! I love pumpkin! checking out some of these recipes! Visiting from WWW!