Tuesday, January 21, 2014

UnWord 2014

Last week I posted my “word” for the year.  Remember?  It was Less.   This week I’m posting my “UnWord” for the year.   I hear you thinking “aha!  she spelled that wrong”.  Um, no, I didn’t.  I meant UnWord.

Nesting Place, Life in Grace, The Painted House and Fieldstone Hill Design came up with the wonderful idea of UnWord 2014.

4[1]

An UnWord is something you aren’t going to be for the upcoming year.  Even if it’s not a real word.   So for example if you really struggle with spending your word might be “Unspend”.  Yes, it sounds dorky, but I GET it.

There are lots of things I need to “un” this year.  It’s hard to pick just one.  But, since I’m really working on my demeaning attitude towards myself, I’m going to pick the word “Undemeaning”. 

Spell check is having a fit over this post by the way.

Go ahead, pick an UnWord and join us at UnWord 2014.

No comments: