Saturday, August 16, 2014

Another Scrap Frenzy Complete

I’m a chronological scrapbooker, it must be the OCD.  All of my kids albums are done in order.   I spent an entire day working on covering the last years worth of photos.  I call this a scrap frenzy.  In a days time, I completed 19 12X12 layouts and one 8X8.

The 8X8 layouts are always a single photo that strikes me.  Most are of family members.   I have my own little scrapbook just for me that I keep these layouts in.

Today’s 8X8 was a layout of my Mom.  My brother has the original, color photo, but I scanned it and had it printed in black and white.   Mom’s pants, in real life were pink & white checks, she wore them a lot, they matched her pink cotton candy lipstick that she loved to wear back in the day.

Since the photo was in black and white I thought it needed some bright color.   The colors in the photo aren’t “true”.  There’s some fuchsia and red in there with the oranges.

004

I think it turned out lovely, so I thought I’d share it with my faithful readers.

No comments: