Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Day Book


Outside my window... it’s a beautiful early morning.  The sun has lost its harshness and there is a definite hint of fall in the air.

I am thinking... about events of this past weekend. 

I am thankful... for God’s provision and care in uncertain times.

In the kitchen... I’ll be making zucchini bread later.

I am wearing... denim clam diggers and a blue top.

I am creating... a new classroom for my girls.

I am going...to church for a children's ministry meeting in a few minutes. 

I am wondering... why people make such foolish choices, and then wonder why things go so wrong.

I am reading...The Money Smart Family System (for a review). 

I am hoping... that my father-in-law comes today to fix my shower.

I am looking forward to...fall and all things pumpkin. 

I am learning…to let go of things I have no control over. 

Around the house... I’ve conquered the clutter, finally!

I am pondering... what to fix for dinner.

A favorite quote for today... “Can we do it?  Yes we can!”

One of my favorite things... quiet mornings on the sun porch before everyone wakes up.

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Oh my.  All of the girls extra curricular activities start up this week.  Ballet on Tuesday/Thursday; choir and Awana on Wednesday and our homeschool co-op on Friday.

A peek into my day... the little flower garden by my driveway makes me smile each time I walk to the mailbox or pull up in the drive.

164

No comments: