Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Good Morning World

In the interest of losing weight, saving sanity and getting some personal space I’ve started walking in the early mornings.  This morning I decided to take my camera with me and take some photos of my city beginning to come awake.

I took this first one as I stepped out my front door.  The dew was heavy on my house flag and it just looked lovely, to me anyway.

021

The next photo is of the sun just starting to creep into the fish pond.   Even the swans are looking a little drowsy.

024

My absolute FAVORITE of the day is of these dried…seed pods??  Truthfully I don’t really know what they are.  I saw them hanging from a tree branch and thought they looked like little dinosaur heads.  Seriously, that’s why I took the photo…

028

Just a little glimpse into my early morning world.

1 comment:

Seasons of Life said...

Greetings Joesette! Your walk looks very inviting...especially as the park comes to life. To have such nice places to walk in the morning, should surely give you inspiration and motivation as you start your day this way.

Blessings,

Jarnette @ Seasons of Life