Sunday, April 29, 2012

Here I Am!

You probably thought I’d forgotten all about gardening and blogging huh?  The truth is my camera died…GAH!   And life has been so crazy.   I’m still working graveyard shift (11pm until 7am) 6 days a week.  Combine that with all of the girls evening activities and some projects I have had in the works I’ve been super busy.   In the last 2 weeks I’ve clocked several 24 hour (or more) periods without sleep, only to take a 2 hour (or less) power nap and start all over again.  Some days my brain is mush.

The good news is that I was able to get a new camera this week!  The bad news is that it’s rained a lot and I haven’t been able to get outside to plant or to take photos.

I did manage to take some lovely photos of Olivia’s 9th birthday this week.  It’s hard to believe she’s 9 already.  It’s even harder to believe that she wanted a homemade cake instead of one of the expensive store bought ones this year!  She finally realized that mine are much better, even if they aren’t very fancy!   So enjoy these photos and I’ll hopefully be back in a few days with some gardening photos, plans for upcoming events and more consistent posting in general!

044045

No comments: