Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Women of Faith–Here I Come!

Women of Faith Imagine

As you may recall, I wrote last month about God blessing me with a trip to the Women of Faith conference.  If you didn’t read that post, you can do so by going here.

So here I am, in the countdown days before I leave.  It’s amazing how much “stuff” we have to get done before going away for a few days!!  

Best of all, my best friend Donna will be going with me!  She and I haven’t been on a trip together since I was pregnant with Olivia…and she’s 8!!   Ok, technically it isn’t a weekend “away” for her, as we’ll be staying at her house, but at least we’ll be in another city most of the time!   (On a side note, we’ll also be going to the Extraordinary Women conference together in October!)

I’m excited!  I NEED this!  I can’t wait to tell you all about it when I get back!

No comments: