Monday, August 22, 2011

Bible in 90–Week 7 Check In

Bible in 90 Days Check in

This week marks our halfway journey through the Bible!   It’s amazing how quickly this first half of the journey has flown by.   There have been days that I was dreadfully behind, and days when I’ve been meagerly ahead.  As I start week 7 of the journey, I’m right on track, thank God!

I have to admit, I’m really glad to be finished with a lot of the early Old Testament!  I’m really looking forward to Proverbs as it’s my favorite book of the Old Testament, and once I make it by Ecclesiastes it’ll be smooth sailing! 

I’ll be out of town early Thursday through late Saturday this week.  My goal is to get ahead Monday – Wednesday so that I’m not behind come Sunday!   What goals do you have for the week?  

Remember, keep your eyes on the prize!  Keep pressing towards the mark!  You CAN do this!!

No comments: