Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh In–The One Where I Stuck With It

I’m doing several things at once (imagine that).  I’m working through the Bible in 90 days, and the Do or Do Not Challenge.   I’m thinking that the two together are a good idea.  It can’ hurt anything, right?!

So anyway, this week has been pretty good.  I haven't’ had any major cravings, or binges either.  This in itself is a great thing!  I haven’t gone all “diety” with my food.  Although day 1 I fixed an incredible salad that all but curled my toes!  I did however cut out sodas, and sweets and switched from white bread to 15 grain bread that is OH.SO.YUMMY!

Now that you’re all anxious with anticipation, I guess I should just give in and tell you that I lost 10 pounds…seriously.  I weighed and re-weighed myself several times to make sure it was right. 

So I’m not sure it there was a lot of water retention going on, or the fact that I was coming straight off the holiday binges or what.  I certainly am thankful to see the scale move in the right direction…although I’m a bit dumfounded as to how I got such a big number.  I’m sure by next week it’ll even out!

Be sure to visit the Weekly Weigh In to see how others are doing in their quest for better health and thinner bodies!

2 comments:

Jolanthe said...

woo hoo!!! That's awesome, Joesette!!!

Buckaroosmom said...

YOU go girl!!!!