Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Morning Randomness

Daylight savings time has arrived. I hate losing the hour of sleep in the mornings, BUT it's a clear sign that the bleak winter is coming to an end. Spring is almost here!

I'm home with a sick child this morning. Olivia apparently picked up the stomach bug that's going around at Calvary Baptist. Hoping it wraps up today. I have a crazy busy week coming up, and so does she!

I'm finalizing my curriculum choices for the new year. Making a few last minute changes, placing orders this week. We should have finished up school this month. However, with losing that 1 day a week with co-op, we've lost more time than I'd thought would happen. Looks like we won't be finished until mid May.

Spring cleaning time is here. I want to paint the living room and hallway this year. So I need to go look at paint chips soon. The wallpaper in my kitchen has been an eyesore to me every since we bought the house. I may attempt to remove it this year in my spare time (ha ha ha). Spring cleaning also means purging. I have a large box of homeschool things ready for the curriculum sale. Soon I'll have to go through the closets and swap out the winter clothes for the spring/summer wardrobe. Once that task is complete, I can plan a yardsale.

I'm a chronological scrapbooker. I'm so far behind it's not even funny. I haven't done anything since last summer. I don't even think Lindsey's birthday layouts have been done yet. I need to have another scrapbooking emergency day to get caught up. Yeah, I'll put that on my things to do list as well.

Oh, and I have a really cool idea for a blog meme too! I just need to work up a button, get some guidelines set and unleash it on the world!

But for now, I'm off to check Olivia's temperature.

1 comment:

Heather Baker said...

I know that there was one hs cir. swap on Saturday, I was unable to get there. Do you know of another one (local) coming up?

Also, join me at my Creative Memories retreat April 30-May 2...I'll help you catch up! :o)