Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Reading Thing, Reading List



Reading is something I love to do! I can sit down and plow through a good book in a couple of hours. My problem is making time for reading. I get so busy with the business of life, that I often neglect the pile of books calling to me.

So in an attempt to correct this problem, I'm made my official list for the Spring Reading Thing.

Here is my list:

Bible - read more!! The one Book that has all the answers to all the questions is often the one that gets squeezed out of the picture by business. This DEFINITELY needs to be the first priority.

Homeschooling for the Rest of Us, by Sonya Haskins
The Supernatural You, by Brenda Junneman
Farraday Road, by Ace Collins
Swope's Ridge, by Ace Collins
Fit to be Tied, by Robin Lee Hatcher
The Power of Your Words, by Billy Joe Daugherty
Music and Morals, by Kimberly Smith
I'm Mad About You, by Mack & Brenda Timberlake

Of this list, five of these books are for review, which explains why they are of such varying genres.

To view everyone else's list, click here.

6 comments:

Veggiemomof2 said...

Looks like a good group of books. Should be a nice spring read for you!

Barbara H. said...

I read Farraday Road -- I'd be interested to hear what you think of it. Really liked Fit To Be Tied.

Barbara H. said...

Oh -- I wanted to mention, too, I read a book by the same name as your blog!

Susanne said...

Looks like a very interesting list. Quite a few have caught my eye and I'll be adding them to my TBR list. Happy spring reading.

BecauseImTheMommy said...

I love seeing the variety in everyone's lists! :) Happy Reading!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great list! I have seen the Homeschooling for the Rest of Us on several blogs for this challenge. I will be watching for a review :-). I am thinking/praying about homeschooling and I'm always looking for some books to read!