Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today’s Daybook

 

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it’s a gray, rainy autumn day.  Perfect for a cup of warm tea during the day.

I am thinking... about working in the flower beds, once the rains stop.

I am thankful... for my health and my family.

In the kitchen... I just made 5 loaves of zucchini bread and the house smells so yummy! 

I am wearing... jeans and a tie-dye t-shirt.

I am creating... a home, that is

I am going... to deliver zucchini bread to a few older folks later in the day.

I am wondering... what happened to the other two Simple Woman’s Blogs.

I am reading... Me, Myself & Lies by Jennifer Rothschild.

I am hoping... to get to the grocery store later today.

I am looking forward to... lunch out on Friday with my girls.

I am learning … to take better care of myself.

Around the house... where does all the dust come from?   Time to clean again.

I am pondering...the upcoming election and the weight it carries for our nation.

A favorite quote for today... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

One of my favorite things... warm tea on a cold day.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  The normal school work, extracurricular activities.  Friday we’re off from co-op so we’re going out to Chinese for lunch.  Then to the chicken outlet store to stock the freezer.

We took the girls on a field trip to Natural Bridge this last weekend and toured the butterfly garden, here is one of my favorite photos.
042

No comments: