Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bible in 90 Wrap Up

MomsToolbox

This week we finished up our Bible in 90 Day Challenge.   This was my second trip through the 90 Day Challenge, but it was my first time mentoring a group.

I started off with 16 in my group and ended up with 7 of us (including myself) completing the challenge.  Several of the ladies in the group had some major things happen during this last 90 days.  I’m so proud of how hard they worked to finish their commitment despite the struggles.

If you’ve never read through the Bible I highly recommend that you sign up for the next 90 day challenge!  I’ll be posting more about that soon!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thanks for being awesome! I gave you a shout out in my post (http://www.mundoclassroom.com/blog/2011/10/09/finally-finished/). And now I'm excited to finally start that book I won on your site! =) Thanks for putting your time and faith into this b90day project!!!