Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was so surprised, and so thrilled to receive the Versatile Blogger Award, given to me by Sheri Salatin.  Thank you SO much!

 

Here are the rules to accepting this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.(I’m going to go for 3, just because most of the blogs I follow don’t “do” these type of awards.)    
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.

So here goes:

7 Random things about me:

1.  I can wiggle my ears.

2.  I ran a marathon in London in 1999.

3.  I love chocolate!

4.  I only drink coffee for the flavored creamers.

5.  I’m allergic to certain fruits (seriously).

6.   I love spinach.

7.  I can read an entire book in several hours.

And I’m passing the Versatile Blogger Award onto these 3 folks:

Jammerill at Holy Spirit Led Homeschooling.

Donna at Donna’s Daily Grind.

Chrissy at For Such As These.  

1 comment:

Sheri Salatin said...

You are a fast reader too? Awesome! I love to read and am usually fast. :)

I cannot wiggle my ears and at this point in my life I would DIE if I tried to run a marathon.

Very cool things. :)