Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Memories

Have you ever wanted to try scrapbooking and just didn’t think you had the time or money?   Well here is an AWESOME way to keep your memories fresh, beautiful and without having a ton of scrapbooking supplies cluttering up your house!  My Memories is an awesome digital scrapbooking software!  It’s easy to download, easy to use and easy to order prints (or even order a bound book for gift giving!).

Look at these two lovely layouts.  I completed both in less than 5 minutes and that’s without reading the tutorial!

Lindsey Age 6-001

Lindsey Age 6-002

The software is normally only $39.97, BUT My Memories is offering a $10 off coupon to all of my readers!  Go to the My Memories site and then enter your special offer code of STMMMS5881 to save $10 off the regular price!

1 comment:

Sheri Salatin said...

Wow, this sounds awesome. I need to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

This is my first time to visit your blog. Just found it via your facebook page. :)