Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Regret Free Parenting–Book Review

Regret Free Parenting, by Catherine Hickem is by far the BEST book on parenting I’ve ever read.  Why?  Well, partially because it uses a lot of scriptures to back up her points.  Mostly I think it’s because instead of pointing out all the faults of little Susie and Joey it makes you take a look at your own heart, motives and Christian walk.

The initial reading of this book was rushed in order to complete my review in a timely manner.  However, now that I’ve completed this task I’ll be rereading and working through this liberating book.  Then I can put an addendum to my review testifying of how it helped me and ultimately my children!

 

I received a free copy of this book for review purposes only.  I was not compensated in any other form for my review.  The opinions expressed here are strictly my own.

1 comment:

Catherine Hickem said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review "Regret Free Parenting". I'm humbled that it spoke to you and I hope it will continue to speak to your family as you continue your parenting journey. Looking forward to helping you to help raise your kids!

Always,
Catherine