Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bible in 90 Wrap Up

MomsToolbox

Last week was just plain crazy busy, so I didn’t get a chance to do a wrap up post.  I did keep up with my reading though.  It’s hard to believe we’re over halfway through our reading!  I’ve got a bit of free time this morning, as both kids are under the weather and we’re home from church.  So I’m doing my wrap up a day early.

Part of our reading this week included my favorite book of the Bible, Proverbs.   No matter how many times you read through Proverbs, there is always another nugget of wisdom and truth to apply in our daily walk.   Once again, as I read Proverbs 31 I’m challenged to reevaluate my walk as a Godly woman.  There is  work to be done, but I’m making progress and moving ahead; often  one tiny step at a time.

No comments: