Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook – November 2, 2010

For today, November 2, 2010

Outside my window:  It’s VERY cold this morning.  The temps dropped into the 20’s last night and we have a very heavy frost.  Lots of leaves yet to fall!

013

I am thinking: I should NOT have eaten any popcorn balls last week.   Diverticulitis flair up in the making…not a happy camper.

I am thankful for:  The right to vote!

From the learning rooms:  We’re adding more life skills this week.  Today is day #1 of babysitting a 2 month old.  The girls are learning how to tend to a baby (something I had NO clue about when Olivia was born..and I was 35 then.)

From the kitchen:  I’m trying to work my menus from my pantry to avoid shopping as long as possible.  Today’s main meal will be homemade sausage gravy and hot bread.

I’m wearing: Tie-dye shirt and jeans…big surprise, eh?

Around the house:  More leaf raking today, and laundry as well.

I’m hearing:  Olivia is singing in her bedroom and Lindsey is reading a book to Eliana.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Nothing different this week, except on Saturday I’m supposed to go to my friend Donna’s for a scrappy day!

To read more Daybooks go here.

No comments: