Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Growing Up

Olivia turned seven this week.  It doesn’t seem possible!  I’m sure you’ve never heard a parent say that before, right?  She seems SO grown up….then suddenly she seems VERY immature.  It’s an odd age (aren’t they all?)

She wanted a Tinkerbell party.  I’m not really sure why.  She’s never seen the movies, but I guess it’s just a little girl thing?  Anyway, here are a few photos from her birthday party.

008

I’m not sure what she was wishing for….but I thought the cake would catch fire before she finished!

036

My mother, and the in-laws were floored as she read each card.  Seriously, I don’t think they believe me when I say they LEARN while we’re homeschooling.  Sigh…

035

Seven….amazing how old that sounds on THIS side of the child/parent relationship!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Pretty cake! Love the picture of her making a wish! Wouldn't you love to know what she was wishing for?