Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Love/Hate Relationship

Before you get too worked up, here is the object of my affection and disdain.

010

First let me point out that I got my lovely bike, and this lovely bike for the hubby…

013

…FREE from my local Freecycle website where folks offer up things they no longer need.  If you need/want it, you contact the person who did the offering and you get that item for free.  So the price was definitely right on these bikes.

So why the love/hate relationship?  Well, I love the fact that it helps me to exercise, and spend time having fun with my kids.   The part I hate is THIS:

012

Yeah, that seat has got to be the most uncomfortable thing ever invented!  Granted it may have something to do with the fact that I’m carrying an extra 100 pounds on my frame…but let’s lay the blame on the seat, shall we?

No comments: