Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Simple Woman’s Daybook–March 24, 2011

image

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the temperatures have dipped back below 50.  Most of my flowers have already popped up and things are blooming.

065

I am thinking...I need to cover up my lettuces this afternoon.  Temperatures are supposed to drop below 20 tonight.

I am thankful for...my husband, my children and our futures together.

From the kitchen... bacon, eggs and toast were served at 10am.  Homemade pizza with the girls later.

I am creating...a longer things to do list!

I am going...on a play date with the girls this afternoon.  Followed by baseball and softball practices back to back this evening.

I am reading...the Bible in 90 Days.

I am hoping...that the weather folks are wrong and we do not get snow this weekend.

I am hearing...the wind whipping through the awnings.

Around the house...we have vegetable seedlings started near all open windows.

056

One of my favorite things...sweet tea, and I can’t have any for another 3 and a half weeks!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Ball practices, ballet and a trip to the in-laws for a cookout on Saturday evening.

Here is picture for the thought I am sharing...spring brings new life, new hope clothed in beauty.

066

You can read other ladies’ daybook entries by going here.

1 comment:

Buckaroosmom said...

As always, very nicely composed! Keep Rocking Chickie. <3<3<3