Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook – October 12, 2010

 

The Simple Woman’s Daybook
FOR TODAY (October 12, 2010)

Outside my window... the weather was perfect!  High 70’s, no humidity and only big white puffy clouds!

I am thinking... I really need to make some life changes.

I am thankful for... healthy children.

From the learning rooms...today was not a stellar homeschooling day.  Brain cramps on Olivia’s part and short fuse on my part.
 
From the kitchen... we made caramel apples today.  Yeah, won’t be trying THAT again anytime soon!

I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt.

I am creating... a collage for Da Coach.

I am going... to bed soon!

I am reading... “The Strategically Small Church” and “City on Our Knees”
 
I am hoping... that my nose stops running soon!

I am hearing... the sound of the dryer chugging along.

Around the house…laundry is almost finished, kids are in bed and I’m soon to follow.

One of my favorite things... Peppermint Mocha Creamer…yum!

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Wednesday is piano and Awana.  Thursday is a field trip to the post office.  Friday is double ballet classes.  Saturday is the first practice for the Nutcracker.  Sunday is church and a birthday party for my husbands uncle.

Here is my favorite picture from this past week...

007

No comments: