Thursday, June 19, 2014

Reclaiming Our Home–The Master Bedroom

When I originally wrote about Reclaiming Our Home, the master bedroom wasn’t on the list of things to do.  However, since I bought WAY too much paint for the living room make over, I decided to use it to freshen up our room a bit.

Here’s the before photos.  Just plain white walls, blah.

001

 

003

I added brown, which could be considered blah, but it’s a fresh, clean blah.  Grins.

See the difference already?

004

I used the darker brown on the wall behind the bed.

006

It really turned out lovely.  The room has a much more warm, cozy feel to it now.  Although all of my photos seem to have little orbs scattered here and there.

009

010

Truthfully, in the photo above, the shutter doors are still white.  I’ll finish painting them tomorrow, but wanted to get this post up while I had a minute.

I still need to add accent pieces to both the living room and the master bedroom.  Rome wasn’t built in a day and nor will this project be.

No comments: