Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bible in 90 Week 2 Check In

Bible in 90 Days Check in

It’s hard to believe we are already into week #2 of the Bible in 90 challenge!  My goodness where does the time go?

I’m pretty odd in the things that I pick up on as I read straight through, instead of stopping to study.  For example, I find it really intriguing that these dudes of the old testament could, um well…YOU KNOW…without seeing the face of the female and not realize that geez, this is the wrong gal.   Things that make you go, hmmm…

Anyway, I have a great group of ladies that I’m mentoring.  I’m very pleased with everyone’s progress and willingness to lift one another up in prayer.  Trust me, we’ve had some major things going on within our group this last week and it’s so good to know that ladies we’ve never met are standing with us!

Please visit the Week 2 Check In at Moms Tool Box.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is exactly what I thought as well. You think he had just a little too much wine? LOL!

I blogged about my first week of reading and it was actually titled Things That Make Me Go Hmmm...

Great minds... ;)

Nicole Ross said...

Same with my group. We had two illnesses come up with family members and one death in the family! Good thing we have these groups so we can all be in prayer with each other!
Nicole Ross